With only a month to go before Lady Gaga releases ‘Born This Way – The Remix’ album, the 25-year-old singer has unveiled the album’s cover art.
The artwork features a previously unseen still of Gaga taken from the ‘Born This Way’ promotional shoot lensed by long time contributor Nick Knight. The bizarre black and white shot, sees a part human/part animal Gaga sitting on what appears to be a sandy surface at night, and by the look of things ready to shapeshift into a wolf-like creature. Sporting a beehive, Gaga is adorned in a one-shoulder horsehair-like coating garment.
The avant-garde star’s fascination with inventing novel things to do with the shoe, aside from footing in, continues. Remember how we were introduced to the Gaga shoe hat earlier this year, well now the shoe is dangling off the mouth.
The 14-track remix compilation album is set to be released on 21 November and features mixes by prominent artists, DJs and producers such as The Weeknd, Foster The People and Twin Shadows. Checkout the tracklist below:
1. Born This Way (Twin Shadows Remix)
2. Judas (Hurts Remix)
3. The Edge of Glory (Foster the People Remix)
4. You And I (Wild Beasts Remix)
5. Marry the Night (Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs Remix)
6. Americano (Gregori Klosman Remix)
7. Bloody Mary (The Horrors Remix)
8. Scheiße (Guena LG Remix)
9. Heavy Metal Lover (The Weeknd Remix)
10. Electric Chapel (Two Door Cinema Club Remix)
11. Black Jesus (Michael Woods Remix)
12. Judas (Goldfrapp Remix)
13. You And I (Metronomy Remix)
14. Judas (Royksopp’s European Imbecile Mix)